Sunday, March 15, 2009

Craft Time

In the cheap craft section at Michael's I've found a couple decent craft projects for the boys for just $1. There's a few different models out there, apparently. I've only found a couple planes and a bird house, but the box shows boats and other things.

They're pretty simple. They just get glued together. The boys paint the glue on the spots needed; I assemble (though our 4-year-old can do most of the assembly quite well). The instructions aren't great, but this isn't rocket science. It comes with 4 different colors for painting.

Check those out if there's a Michael's craft store near you. I don't think they keep them in stock all the time, but I've found them on a couple occasions. They're good for nearly an hour of entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment