Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

We received free tickets to a Twins game today. It was our first professional sporting event in the Twin Cities. We even took Anders out of school to do it, which we wouldn't usually do, but it was a rare opportunity for us.

I admit that I seldom watch sporting events. They take too much time, and I don't like all the money that goes into them. But I also feel bad that my boys don't know much about sports (they do soccer and know of sports, but don't know that much). So it was a good opportunity to teach them a little. And they had some fun (thought between innings 4 and 8 Anders did a lot of drawing). Anders had even made some banners to bring with (he's been studying flags in school) and they put on their rally hats. The Twins lost, but it was still a good outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment