Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another Zoo Trip

After three days in a row of watching my niece and nephew (which I do enjoy, but it's hard to do much with additional kids during the day), Nils and I headed over to Como Park today. You really can't beat a free outing like that. It may not be as big as other zoos, but the kids always leave happy.

I enjoy going in the non-summer months when there aren't crowds to fight. Plus, today we heard a zoo talk about the giraffes, saw them training the polar bears, watched the seals and sea lions being fed and took in a story time. It can be quite the educational tour--plus, all the information I can share with my kids. Not to mention quality time together (and the relaxing time in the conservatory enjoying the smells of the flowers).

No comments:

Post a Comment