Thursday, February 25, 2010

Glimpses of Nils

Today I heard Nils talking in his room. He was using a toy periscope as a phone and having a conversation with the person on the other end. He was in his underwear pretending to be Ahsoka Tano (from Star Wars: The Clone Wars). He was reading a Scooby-Doo book at the same time. I wish I could have gotten his phone conversation down--it was pretty amusing.

Yesterday, Nils pulled a pair of newborn preemie pants off one of their stuffed teddy bears and managed to get them on and wear them as shorts. They actually fit him pretty well--especially since he's in undies now.

Nils likes to qualify statements with the word "actually." As in, if I call, "Hey boys, come to the table." Nils will respond: "Actually, I'm a girl."

Now that Anders has been in school this year, I'm getting more time with Nils, discovering his unique personality and getting to know him more. It's kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment