Friday, February 19, 2010

We Feed Him, Honestly!

So after breakfast this morning, I heard our 3-year old tearing open something. I couldn't see him. Naturally, I became suspicious. I found him under the table. He had clearly opened a bag of something and was eating it. I wasn't sure what he would be eating that he would feel a need to hide it from me--his older brother's Valentine's Day candy was well out of reach.

It turned out to be an envelope of instant oatmeal.

I said that if he had asked I would have gladly made some for him, which I proceeded to do. After heating up the water, mixing it in and putting a little milk on it to cool it down, he didn't eat another single bite. I guess some fruits are best eaten when (you at least think they're) forbidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment